Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Love You Like A Love Song By Glee

Owwwwwwwwww !!!
I love The Voice Of Naya Riveraaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!
She's Perfect ! <3 ! <3 !


Okey I Hate This Song When Selena Sing, But I love Naya And this Song is perfect when Naya Sings.


I think the meaning of the song is simple right? "I love you like a love song". What can I say about this song? Not too much, but Naya is amazing, and she sings this song with her girlfriend Brittany in Glee, and I Almost die when I was watching this. They are so cute together and the song is too much "Cursi" for me, but I like, I love all the performances of Naya in Glee
.
I think is the perfect song to dedicate to the person you love, because the song describe beautiful feelings, and is not deep but the meaning of love is clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment